Thursday, April 7, 2011

Motivating Conversations, part 2

In my haste last night, to actually start blogging, I left out a few other pieces of the conversation puzzle.

It is amazing how you feel yourself going in a direction, in life, and then things happen to confirm your suspicions!

I have been lightly talking with my family about becoming a nutritionist, although not in the traditional sense of the word. But, a holistic nutritionist. I didnt have a better term for it until yesterday. When, low and behold, I was sitting in the dentists office and Andi handed me a magazine and we looked up an article about 7 ways to better hair. LOL. But, seriously, the article AFTER the hair one, was about a woman who was CEO of Chanel and quit because her priorities changed and she decided that she was tired of being sick. She went to college online and once a month in an actual classroom to become certified in Integrated Nutrition. Oh! That's what its called!
Well, This woman is now completely healthy and has helped her whole family become healthy and is now rolling in the dough! She is charging almost $200 per hour of consultation on health topics. Her day of learning along side of her is almost $2000!

Well, it was a reminder to me that I am supposed to be moving toward this elusive health and nutrition deal. AND, that health is not just for the rich, its for everyone.

I plan on checking out that college sometime soon. But, I kinda like just being a woman that cares about people and is offering to help them learn what she has already learned. And, I will be the first to admit, that I don't know it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment