Sunday, April 10, 2011

A dud recipe!

Have you ever made something that you thought was going to be amazing and make your whole family praise your efforts, only to find out that most of your family dislikes what you have made?
*sigh
Yes, I'm sure you know what I am talking about. It happened at my house at lunchtime today.

I made Sweet Potato and Black Bean burritos from the cookbook, Clean Food. Sounds amazing right? Roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, tomato, red onion, lime juice, corn tortillas, salsa, and homemade cashew cheese. Super yum!

Well, it only got a 3 out of 8 rating. I LOVED it and so did Justin. But, guess what? It won't ever be made again in my house. Unfortunately, that is the reality of living with so many people! If a recipe doesn't at least get a majority vote, its cast off the island. Sorry Charle!

Maybe, someday, I will find another Sweet Potato and Black bean burrito lover out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment